JOIN OUR TEAM – NOW!
To support our growth, Alvier Mechatronics is looking for creative, brilliant talents with a keen sense of partnership and customer satisfaction. At Alvier Mechatronics, nothing is fixed, everything is constantly evolving, so if you are a brave first mover and want to see your ideas put into practice, you are the one.
The Alvier Mechatronics team consists of a mix of entrepreneurs, ambitioned and enthusiasts, demanding and agile, who enjoy working together to create a common e-Drive story. Alvier Mechatronics believes in management that supports, empowers and enhances skills of its fellow co-workers and the transformation of knowledge.We believe that not possible, doesn’t exist.
Our strategy: getting things done! We bring together the best in their field. We develop new ideas and together ensure the precision and perfection of innovative e-Drive systems.
Job offer: Application Simulation Engineer
Do you love to work in a creative environment? Do you get energy of coming up with new ideas? Do you like the thought of working for a more sustainable future? So do we! We are looking for someone who can do virtual simulations and analysis to optimize tomorrow’s vehicles.
About the position
The System Simulation Engineer will be working with our system optimization related to energy consumption, electric range, sustainability, and performance for electrified mobility.
In the role you will work with either complete vehicle simulations, or sub systems, in commercial tools and/or scripting/programming. The purpose is to do virtual simulations and analysis to optimize tomorrow’s vehicles with respect to e.g. electric range, comfort, performance, environmental footprints etc. Depending on your background and interest, the role can also be more focused on data analysis, controls or software development using engineering tools.
You will have a close collaboration with the System Design Simulation team and Alvier mechatronics network, striving towards finding the most optimized concept for each application.
- You enjoy taking initiatives and have an open mindset
- You are genuinely interested in technology and enjoy keeping up to date with the latest technology
- You have an innovative mindset and find new ways to create solutions
- You have a natural way of interacting with customers to understand their problems and targets
- You have a clear communication and have a natural way of structuring the daily work for yourself
Job requirements essential:
- A PhD or MSc in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematical subject, or equivalent
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- > 5 years’ experience of modelling and simulation, preferably in MATLAB/Simulink or Modelica
- Experience of scripting/programming in Python or other similar programming languages.
Job requirements desirable:
- Experience of electrical drive systems
- Knowledge of vehicle energy consumption and performance (effects of drivetrain, aerodynamics, topography, tires, etc.)
- Experience in mathematical optimization
- Automotive Industry experience
- Experience from data science or vehicle data analysis.
At Alvier Mechatronics we appreciate our employees, and we want to show it. Not only by making sure that we have good pensions and insurances, but also by encouraging you to stay healthy with our wellness allowance. We also have a reduction of working hours and profit sharing which also is a way of showing that our employees are our greatest investment.
About Alvier Mechatronics
We are a young and growing spin-off company offering engineering services. Alvier Mechatronics is a place where we play on the green field, we have the freedom to choose and create our story. Your new colleagues are in Sweden, Germany and the US.
The further development of drive systems for a sustainable future goes far beyond the electric motor. To achieve improved energy usage, faster development times and lower costs, an efficient interaction of motor, power electronics, sensor technology, control strategy and mechanical integration is essential. Not only because challenges drive us but primarily to contribute to a better tomorrow for all.To application form