HOW DO YOU DRIVE GREEN?
- With Design Solutions for Green Propulsion Systems?
- With Material Solutions for best solving the Green Challenges?
- With Engineering Solutions to perform Green?
OUR ENGINEERING SERVICES:
- Electromagnetic Design / Analysis
- Mechanical Design & Feasibility
- Thermal Loss Modelling
- Control Strategy & Design
- Design for Manufacturing
- Cost Analysis
- Prototype Build & Test
ISO 9001 is based on the principles of quality management. These are customer orientation, leadership, involvement of people, process-oriented approach, improvement, fact-based decision making, relationship management.
The result of the Quality Management check:
- Alvier Mechatronics’ recertification is done
- Workflows and processes according to ISO 9001 are confirmed
- ISO 9001 is no contradiction to A-Spice driven processes
We are pleased that independent testing institutes have confirmed the quality of our procedures and processes and look forward to proving this.
Outlook 2023: Passion, Performance, Progress
We are looking forward to a great year:
- Customer interactions
- Strong cooperations
- Build and validate a complete EDU
- Intelligent concepts to optimize auxiliaries
- High level sustainability models
- Smart simulations, prototyping and validation
- An electrifying team spirit
- Adding Alvier Mechatronics AB to the company
- Coming soon: New Location in the tech hub center Helsingborg Hetch
More details about our eDrive solutions:
Alvier Mechatronics: highly efficient eDrives
Electrifying highlights 2022
Thank you to all our customers, partners and contacts for a successful, exciting and inspiring 2022! Thanks for your support, we can look back on many electrifying highlights:
- Further development and improvement of our key focus areas
- Systematic approach to develop sustainable electrified propulsion systems
- High level sustainability concepts.
- Collaboration agreement with DSD
- New CTO, Prototyping Manager, Electric Machine Designer and System Application Engineer
BEST PRACTICE: MATERIAL & PRODUCTION
Our latest example of the potential benefits for utilising SMC in electric motors: A double sided axial flux machine design!
Your benefits in the design process:
- Excellent performance characteristics
- Inherent flexibility
- Isotropic nature: e.g. fsor three-dimensional magnetic flux distribution within the component
- Minimal waste during production
- Variety of geometrical features: e.g. for enhanced mounting features and rounded surfaces for minimising end-winding regions
Drive System Design and Alvier Mechatronics Establish Joint Operating Agreement to Provide Sustainable Electrified Propulsion Solutions
Drive System Design (DSD), a company specializing in the rapid engineering and development of electrified propulsion systems and Alvier Mechatronics, an engineering service company with special competence in advanced materials and production methods for sustainable, high-volume applications, are joining forces to provide the mobility industry with engineering services to support sustainable electrified propulsion solutions across automotive, commercial vehicle, off-highway, marine and aerospace applications.
NEXT STOP: HELSINGBORG HETCH!
In March 2023 we will move in to @HETCH - the tech hub centre in the heart of Helsingborg.
- Community of start-ups and bright-minded individuals
- Innovation lab where eDrive solutions will be developed
- Hub for creative, brilliant talents with a keen sense of partnership and customer satisfaction
NEW INNOVATION: INDUCTOR COOLING TUNNEL TECHNOLOGY (CTT)
We provide customized inductor solutions.
Our latest developed innovation!
The Alvier Mechatronics Cooling Tunnel Technology (CTT):
- provides up to 55% temperature reduction
- is integrable with all existing system cooling solutions
POWERED BY DESIGN AND SIMULATION
WHAT WE OFFER
Alvier Mechatronics is a start-up company founded in 2018 with the ambition to develop knowledgedriven eDrive solutions. We offer companies a fast track to build high-performance and integrated eDrive solutions through our advanced engineering services.
From concept ideation through design, simulation, validation and prototyping to building a-samples, we’re using a systematic approach to obtain lower weight and a reduced number of parts while at the same time increasing overall efficiency.
Our focus areas are: high torque motors, high speed motors, transmission and energy conversion.